Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Microwave Popcorn Has Hidden Danger

The Danger Of Microwave Popcorn


I tossed in my bag of popcorn in and awaited the cooking process with much anticipation. I stepped outside for a minute to get a lung-full of fresh air. A local skunk ruined this idea so I headed back to the kitchen.

I was joyously looking forward to my beloved popcorn and when I entered the kitchen, I heard angel-harp music and it was like the sun was giving off its warm rays of gleaming magnificence that shone only on me. I wasn’t far off, I mean the sun is a giant ball of fire, just as my kitchen was.

Take my advice; if your microwave breaks down, DO NOT put a bag of microwave popcorn in a toaster oven. The repercussions can be quite deleterious and ruin your day. The good news; every single kernel was completely popped – no seeds.







Blogarama - Government Blogs Super Blog Directory Blog Directory & Business Pages - OnToplist.com Web Directory blogville
EatonWeb Blog Directory Web Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment